Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Swap


I was in a swap this weekend and we had to do an item that was not a card so I got to thinking about something a little different. Last spring I got a gift from someone and it was a hand towel and it had some Big Shot items on it. I loved it so much so I decided to do it up differently and with a Christmas theme. Thanks Beth for the great idea. I hope you like them. I trimmed the bottom with red ribbon. Used green felt and the Top Note Die and in red felt I took the Joy and Peace from the Cheers Sizzlet.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 14. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

Anita said...

These are beautiful. Did you sew the fabric on the towels or use glue?
anitamocha@charter.net