Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Myrtle Beach Birthday Getaway

Went to Myrtle Beach for my Birthday with my friend Linda. She did all the driving. It was the first time I was there and I have to say we had a fantastic, marvelous, fun time. Can't wait to go back again.
When I got home my sons were finally building me my pantry in the kitchen. I was excited, the only problem was they put all the stuff that was in the kitchen in my room. I couldn't get in my room. Worked all day on it and made some progress. I now have an area where I can put my SU supplies. I took everything from downstairs, from my room and my closet, and the items I had in the kitchen which were all over my room and got them into one new cabinet. Finally, all my craft stuff is in one place no more going from room to room or up and down the stairs.
Love my sons.

No comments: