Friday, June 3, 2011

Big Order

I just placed a big order for the new Stampin Up items that will be featured in the new catalog which comes of July 1.  I can't wait.  The new In Colors are yummy and the new stamp sets will be a challenge but I am so looking forward to getting everything.  I just hate waiting.  I will also be getting my copy of the New Catalog and I can't wait to look through everything slowly and see what is staying and what is new.  I am a ribbon lover and a lot of the ribbon I have retired so I am looking forward to seeing what will be replacing it.  What I love about the SU ribbon is that every thing matches.  I never have to worry about finding what I need.  Now I am waiting patiently. Can't wait to show you the new stuff I will come up with.  If you would like to book a workshop please email at KZ4Stamping@aol.com.

No comments: