Saturday, September 20, 2014

Taylorsville Quarterly Meeting September 19-20, 2014

Last night was the beginning of the Taylorsville QM and we had a great time today we will be working on more projects and I can't wait.  These get togethers are so much fun.
  This is my shoebox swap card and what you can't see is the sparkle from the Dazzling details.
 This is the general swap card.  I just love this new stamp set Making Spirits Bright
The gift card swap is the other swap I signed up for and when you open this the inside slides up to present you with the gift card.
One of the contests I entered was Blast From the Past.  I used the retired Flowers of the Month stamp set.  The other contest I entered is the Christmas Card and that will be featured in my October card making class so I will show it to you then.

No comments: