Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Quarterly Meeting in Matthews NC

The NC Demos Quarterly Meeting is this weekend January 8-9, 2016 in Matthews NC and I am so looking forward to it.  These meetings are such a great time, where we get together with all the Stampin' Up Demos from around the whole state of NC.  I love these meetings.  Friday night is a shoebox swap and there are 35 of us this time one of the largest shoebox swaps I have ever done.  Then Saturday is a fun day of projects and they are usually over the top and I am sure Tamra Davies this quarterlys hostess has some wonderful things up her sleeve.  There are also swap on Saturday and I signed up for the Occasion swap which was 32 cards, the SAB swap which was 24 cards and the Technique swap which was only 8.

 Above Shoebox Swap
Above Occassion Swap
Above SAB Swap


No comments: