Sunday, October 27, 2019

October 2019 NC Demos Blog Hop

This months Blog Hop theme is what we like from the Annual Catty or the Holiday Mini and I really had a tough time deciding but I was finally able to narrow it down and I am very happy with the results

My first card uses the Merry Moose stamp set and the Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper and two of this years InColors Seaside Spray and the now back in stock Purple Posy just love the way those two colors work together.

When I first saw the Moose set I knew I would have to order it.  Loved going to Maine all the time when I lived in NY and the Moose became my favorite animal so he was one stamp set I had to have.
The Feels Like Frost DSP is outstanding and I really love the two of these items together.  So here is my first card.


The card base is Seaside Spray cut 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.  The layer of Purple Posy is 5 1/4 X 4 and the DSP is 5 X 3 3/4. The Salutation is from the Toile Christmas stamp set and cut out with the matching dies.  Before I put it on the card with dimensionals I added some Rose Metallic Thread to the back and once it was in place added a bow made with another favorite the Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon and then I had to add my Moose.  Stamped him on Crumb Cake cardstock in black and punched him out with the Moose punch.  He needed a scarf and did one for him in Real Red and put him on the card.  Gave him some footprints by stamping the trail in Seaside Spray.

For the inside of the card I kept it simple


The second card I made uses the Snow globe dies and the Woodland Embossing Folder more favorites.


Just love this snow globe only problem is I forgot to give my Moose a scarf but he is in the perfect setting.  I cut the Feels Like Frost DSP and that is the background for the Moose he is surrounded by all those cute snowflakes from the Snowflake Sequins.  Cut the globe from the Seaside Sray DSP and used the  Woodland Embossing Folder and added one of the domes.  The base of the snow globe was cut from the Purple Posy cardstock finished the card with a salutation and a pretty Seaside Spray bow.  Kept the inside the same as the other card. My card base is 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 and Purple Posy layer is 5 1/4 X 4 and the Seaside Spray layer is 5 X 3 3/4.

The color palette makes is feel really frosty

Thank you so much for stopping by this month and make sure you go on to the next person on the list I am sure she will WOW you.  Till next month.

Tracie Evans Langley -  
https://thesassystamper.com/2019/10/09/nc-demos-october-blog-hop/
Tina Lesson -  
https://stampingkz.blogspot.com/2019/10/october-2019-nc-demos-blog-hop.html
Toni Campana - https://wp.me/p4tAAw-8S
Laurie Meier -  
https://stampedgreetings.com/still-scenes-wrapped-in-plaid/ 
<https://stampedgreetings.com/?p=4019&preview=true
Erin Cook - www.artsyacorndesignstudio.com


.


4 comments:

Toni Campana said...

Wow! Great cards, Tina!!

Unknown said...

Great cards, Tina! Thanks for sharing!

Laurie Meier said...

Oh my goodness - I love your cards!!! The moose is perfect in each one. Thank you so much for sharing such great ideas!

KZ 4 Stamping said...

Thanks so much