Sunday, July 31, 2022

July 2022 NC Demos Blog Hop

 Welcome to the NC Demos blog hop we are here the last Sunday of each month and I am glad you can join us this evening. This month the theme is "The Great Outdoor" and we have to build a scene.  Sounds easy right but it's not especially when you really don't have any build a scene stamp sets but, that has never stopped me before.


For my card I am using the Wildlife Wonder stamp set.  I cut a card base out of Evening Evergreen 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.  I then cut 2 pieces of Basic White 5 1/4 x 4 one for the inside and one for the front.

To build my scene I began with a piece of the white cardstock and 3 ink pads Balmy Blue, Early Espresso and Pear Pizzazz and my blending brushes.  Used the blue for the sky at the top and the green at the bottom for grass then I got fancy with the brown, put it on in such a way it looks like mountains in the distance and cloudy mountains at that.  My background was done. I then stamped the wolf and rock in Black and added some leaves from the stamp set around the rock in Evening Evergreen and my card front was almost done just added the sentiment to the top and put it on the card base.  I then added 3 Enamel Pebble shapes to the front for texture and my card was done.


For the inside I added some Balmy Blue to the center of the card with the blending brushes and stamped my sentiment in Black I also added the owl and ground and to finish it added a little Pear Pizzazz to the bottom to ground the owl. I hope you like my scenes.




Thank you so much for joining us today and remember we are here the last Sunday of each month and looking forward to seeing you here again.  Make sure to check out all the blogs for some great ideas we have an amazing group of crafters here.  Till next month stay safe.




5 comments:

WAGSTAMPS said...

Tina, I like your card. You may have convinced me that I need that stamp set. Thanks for sharing.

Tracie Evans Langley said...

Great card, Tina! I love the way you created the background with the blending brushes. Thank you SO much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Very creative, Tina! Love how you did the background 😊

Unknown said...

Great card! I love how you did the background with the blending brushes. Thanks for sharing!

Amanda Howard said...

Such a calm card! Thanks for sharing how you created it.