Sunday, March 26, 2023

March 2023 NC Demos Blog Hop


Welcome to the NC Demos Blog Hop, we are here the last Sunday of each month and we are so glad you could join us this evening.  The theme for this months blog hop is "Accessories make every project better" and we know that is true a little bling never hurt anyone.

My card this month is a very simple one.  It's card stock, DSP and a stamped item until I dress it up a little.

I began with a piece of DSP 5 1/2 x 5 1/4 this piece I scored on the left side at 1 inch.  I then cut 2 pieces of Very Vanilla cardstock at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.  The DSP I used is from the Online Exclusives and is Naturally Glided Specialty DSP.

I took the DSP put adhesive on the one inch side and adhered it to the Very Vanilla piece.  To hide the one inch strip on the back is where I added the other piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.  Also, makes the card stronger.  This is the reason I didn't use the thick cardstock.

I then cut a piece of Vanilla out with the rectangle postage punch stamped sentiment in Versa Marker and heat embossed in gold.  This piece I added to the right hand side of the card with dimensionals.  Card is basically done and can go out as is.  However, it is really too undressed for my taste and thus it needs accessories. 


The accessories I decided to use are the making a bow with the Gold Satin Edged Ribbon which I put on the lower left of the sentiment. I also added 3 Gold Festive Pearls and 2 Flower Adhesive Backed Trinkets and now my card is dressed up and ready to go to someone.  


And here is my finished card.


Thank you so much for stopping by this evening and be sure to visit everyone on the blog hop for some great ideas.

See you next month and be safe.

Blog Hoppers
Jo Anne Hewins 
Tina Lesson 
Tracie Evans Langley - the Sassy Stamper 
Toni Campana 
Laurie Meier 
Kelly Taranto - The Late Night Stamper 
Tonya Bowers 


5 comments:

Toni Campana said...

Thanks for sharing your card, Tina. I love this paper, it really can stand on it's own. I have a pack and haven't opened it yet, so I need to get moving, lol!

Jo Anne Hewins said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the paper! The gold embossing is perfect for this paper and an embellishment too!

Laurie Meier said...

Tina - Your card is elegantly beautiful. I love the DSP and the way you showed off the gold with more gold accents. Just so pretty!

Tonya said...

Your card is beautifully simple and I love it!! Great job!

Tracie Evans Langley said...

Tina, your card is lovely. It will bring pleasure to whomever you send it. Thank you for sharing!