Sunday, May 28, 2023

May 2023 NC Demos Blog Hop


Welcome to the NC Demos Blog Hop we are here the last Sunday of each month and so happy you could join us.  Our theme this month is "New Kids on the Block".  Stampin' Up! just launched it's new annual catalog and we have to pick a new stamp set and make something with it, so I made a Fun Fold using a new stamp set and punch.  I was so happy with the way the card came out that it will be in one of my upcoming classes.


Card base is Berry Burst cut 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.

Bubble Bath was cut 3 x 9 and scored at 4 1/2 this piece was then folded and attached to the center of the card and put on the side after I added a piece of  Gorgeous Gingham DSP cut 4 1/4 x 2 3/4.

Using the new 2 3/8 Circle Punch cut out a circle.  Using the new Circle Sayings stamp set I used the celebrate in Berry Burst and then with StazOn Black stamped the cupcake in the center and colored it with markers and blender pen. The markers I used were Berry Burst and Bubble Bath.  You can also use your ink pads to help color the items. Then added some Wink of Stella to the cupcake for some bling. This circle piece was then added to the center of the card with dimensionals.


The inside of the card is very simple cut Basic White 4 1/4 x 2 3/4 

Thank you so much for stopping by this month and make sure to check out the other demo blogs to see more of "The New Kids on the Block".

Till next month be safe.


7 comments:

WAGSTAMPS said...

Tina this is one of my favorite returning colors Berry Burst. Love your card.

Laurie Meier said...

Tina - I love the new Circle Sayings stamp set, and the cupcake is too darn cute. Berry Burst is the perfect color for your card. Thanks for sharing!

Jo Anne Hewins said...

I hadn't put Berry Burst with Bubble Bath. The combination is great! Love your card. I'm just getting into the Circle Sayings Bundle.

Tracie Evans Langley said...

I love that you put Berry Burst and Bubble Bath together, Tina! What a fun and cheerful card. I am definitely adding this color combo to a future project! Thank you for sharing!

KZ 4 Stamping said...

Thanks everyone

Toni Campana said...

This is a great color combination, Tina. And that stamp set is quickly becoming a favorite. I’m definitely going to case your card 😊

Kelly from TheLateNightStamper.com said...

I love this stamp set -- that cupcake is really a great cupcake. Love it paired with the new Gingham DSP too.