Welcome to the NC Demos Blog Hop. We are here the last Sunday of each month and are so happy you can join us this evening.
The theme for this month is "Shimmer and Shine" we are using foil as much as we can.
My card this evening is based on a card I did for a recent class. Stampin' Up! recently released a hot foil system and I love it and used it on the card below.
The hot foil system is awesome but it does leave a sheet of foil that can be used to make another card, how you ask, simple, SU will be releasing a reverse plate. This plate makes use of what is left on the foil sheet.
So what I did was cut a piece of silver foil 5 1/4 x 4 got the system heated and put the foil sheet down on the left over foil and I was able to make this card.
I finished the card with a sentiment and some basic rhinestones.
I wish the pictures would have come out better so you could see the shimmer and shine.
Thank you so much for stopping by this evening and make sure to visit the other blogs so they can help you shimmer and shine more.
Till next month be safe and stamp on.
August Blog Hoppers
Tina Lesson-
Frances Wagner
Tonya Bowers
Tracie Evans Langley - the Sassy Stamper
Toni Campana
Kelly Taranto - The Late Night Stamper
Tina Lesson-
Frances Wagner
Tonya Bowers
Tracie Evans Langley - the Sassy Stamper
Toni Campana
Kelly Taranto - The Late Night Stamper





No comments:
Post a Comment